At JCC Bowers we are working on a connected car Internet of Things solution that will change the way the world thinks about their vehicles. We believe that computers should be pivotal in bringing about that change, and we’re looking for a chatbot developer with natural language processing and guided UI experience.
As a Lead Developer you will play a central role and work closely with the product team to deliver a best in class solution for our IOT products.
- Be on top of the latest technologies in chatbots and messaging.
- Knowledge of natural language processing, preferably with experience of training LUIS models and their implementation on Azure using MS Bot Framework.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Good architectural sense and a passion for high-quality code
- You’re a self-starter with an innovative approach to tackling challenges
- Love the ups and downs of early stage startups
- Interest and/or experience in machine learning is a plus.
Our team is spread across London, US and Europe but you can also work remotely.
Reach out to Gary at email@example.com with something relevant you’ve built.
You can read a little bit more about us here: