I’m using api.ai and it is quite good fro me, but
my bot must be able to answer to very similar questions with different “subject”. For example, it must be able to reply to:
- At what time is MAYOR available?
- What is the reception time of the TECHNICAL STAFF?
- When does the REGISTRY OFFICE is open?
As you can see, I have very similar question. So, right now, I have create different ENTITIES and different INTENTS, but from my point of view, I should create just one ENTITY (let’s say SERVICE) and one INTENT.
The intent should work with a simple switch:
- if SERVICE == Mayor then reply with the schedule time of the mayor
- if SERVICE == Registry office then reply with the open hours of this office
and so on…
Am I right? Where can I put this switch in api.ai?