Chatbots Magazine Become a Writer Intro to Chatbots

Chatbot developers

(espenteik) #1

Hi there,

I would like to get in contact with freelancers, a team or companies that can build a chatbots that speaks with the most common messenger platforms today, and that can easily scale (of course!) We have chosen as our platform. If you believe something is better, let us know :slight_smile:

Your location doesn`t really matter!

Maybe a long-shot but who knows, please send me a message or mail me at

/ Espen

(rohit.dogra) #2

We are already building messenger bots using Let me knwo when coudl we talk.

(espenteik) #3

Yes, and we will have our talk tomorrow :slight_smile:

(Alexander Gamanyuk) #5

Hi @espenteik!
Are you still looking for developers? I think I can connect you with great agencies. The majority of them are based in Europe or Israel. We know them personally since they have connected their bots to our core product (

(giovanni) #6

Hi @agamanuk

At BotSupply we are looking for developers to work alongside our team on projects we have in pipeline. If you can share the contacts of some of these developers we would be glad to start discussing with them :grinning::robot::rocket:

I also had the chance to review and I think it could be something worth exploring for our clients.

If you are up for a call, drop me an email at :grinning:

(indrek.vainu) #7

Hi @espenteik sent you a quick email if you still need help

(Alexander Gamanyuk) #8

sorry for the delay. let’s talk tomorrow. will message you. @giovanni

(Steve) #9

I am Stephen antony founder and CTO of TechnoMobs IT Solutions we are one of the largest web and mobile solutions development firm currently specializing in AI Chat bot development in Middle east and India
I would like to collaborate in developing new bots with you and also selling your current Bot products
Do let me know how we can collaborate

Thanks and Regards
V Steaphen Antony
Founder & CTO

UAE Office (Technomobs IT Solution)
· Address: Office - Shiek Khalifa Bin Zayed St, Al Swan - Amberjem Tower
Office E1-917 - Ajman. United Arab Emirates
· Phone: +97167403797
· Mobile: +971557928111

(gabriel) #10

Please contact me at