Chatbots Magazine Become a Writer Intro to Chatbots

Smart chatbot developed on IBM Watson from Ecuador

(rzurita) #1

I invite you to know our chatbot developed in Spanish on IBM Watson, we exchange experiences on IBM Watson with IBM Bluemix

http://askmegeneral.mybluemix.net/

(Reece Medway) #2

Hey great to see you building with bluemix and Watson, how did you find the handling of Spanish?

(rzurita) #3

We work with Watson in Spanish, we speak Spanish we live in Ecuador, we work with the service of conversation, text to speach, retrieve and rank in our chatbot. Additionally we work with IBM bluemix in Watson analitycs and personality insights, It will be a pleasure to exchange experiences

(rzurita) #4

Check your m.me/1190121807703107, we can exchange many experiences contact me at rzurita@itelsys.com.ec skype rzuritaec

(rzurita) #5

We work with Watson in Spanish, we speak Spanish we live in Ecuador, we work with the service of conversation, text to speach, retrieve and rank in our chatbot. Additionally we work with IBM bluemix in Watson analitycs and personality insights, It will be a pleasure to exchange experiences

(rzurita) #6

we can exchange many experiences contact me at rzurita@itelsys.com.ec skype rzuritaec