You may be interested to know that I recently conducted a project at work to help improve our recruitment process using a chatbot. I have just finished documenting my results, showing how I went about planning, designing and building the bot, detailing the step-by-step process. I have also presented the results and what tangible effects it has had on the company I work for.
It’s a 13 minute read, but there are plenty of visuals and screenshots for you to get a good idea of how it happened. I hope it gives you all some ideas and reveals some useful insights for others looking to improve their recruitment process.
Let me know what you think