Chatbots Magazine Become a Writer Intro to Chatbots

Bashbot - find and book event spaces directly from messenger

(efimkolodkin) #1

Hey, guys! We have just launched the test (MVP) of Bashbot. Have you ever struggled to find a perfect event space?Bashbot is aimed to help individuals and companies who want to organise a private birthday party, workshop, a conference or a cocktail reunion to search and request booking of interesting event spaces in San Francisco, New York, London and in some other cities. It would be really ggod to hear from you, what do you think about our bot?

The link to Bashbot:
https://m.me/bashbot1
Link to the website:

P.S.
Simultaneously we have been actively developing our event spaces marketplace in Moscow and Saint-Petersburg, Russia and we had over 12000 booking requests already. We have partly used the platform to upload the event spaces to the bot.

(jerome1) #2

Great idea. I’m in NYC and have an office in Moscow. Have you ever heard of Round.io? There might be some synergies. Happy to put you in touch with their team.

(efimkolodkin) #3

Jerome, that’s great. I couldn’t browse to Round.io - their website doesn’t work.

Would be happy to meet/discuss things. Could you send me a mail? efim@bashbot.co

Best,
Efim