Chatbots Magazine Become a Writer Intro to Chatbots

AI startup with B2B traction seeking distributors (freelance, agency) in UK

(indrek.vainu) #1

Hey, at AlphaBlues we are automating customer service chat with our own AI platform that is capable of handling customer service tickets autonomously.

We are targeting customers (fintechs, insurance, utilities) in the UK and are seeking distributors (can be freelance with connections in the industry or agency) to help us with that. We are B2B SaaS, have paying customers, strong tech team. Already have distributors in German and Nordics and are seeking to work with a similar model in the UK.

If interested or know someone who is, reach out indrek@alphablues.com Thanks!

(Kath) #2

Hi Indrek!
Your project looks very promising. How can I test it in action? I would like to simulate a customer (or whoever you support) and ask your bot to help me. How would I do it?
Thanks!

(indrek.vainu) #3

Hi @Kath, you can try a chatbot on our website www.alphablues.com, click the chat icon on bottom right. The platform is not self service. We’ve built the platform behind it ourselves, using it internally to provide tailor-made customer service automation solution.

(Kath) #4

@indrek.vainu thanks for your response. it’s clear for that your platform is not self service. I just thought you would provide at least one working example of what your platform can do. I would build some example database (or whatever you use) to give people the opportunity to see the bot’s abilities. Or at least would provide the links to sites that already created their bots using your platform. The chat you suggest me to try just asks me to leave a comment. It’s disappointing and doesn’t help at all :frowning:

(indrek.vainu) #5

Hi @Kath, got it. We have a customer going live in a few weeks time on the latest version of the platform, I will send you the link where you can try it then.

(Kath) #6

Thanks, looking forward to trying your service!